This is the home you have been waiting for!
A beautiful large brick home situated amongst beautiful gardens, trees on a tranquil 5 acre block on minutes to the Warwick post office.
Built 15 years ago by well-known master builder Jim Brownlie the home is very well built and solid.
It has four good size bedrooms, all with built-ins, the main bedroom is a parents retreat with generous size main bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe.
The home has family living in mind - large living spaces, a separate lounge room, a combined lounge and dining area which could accommodate the largest of family dining tables.
A large kitchen with island bench and plenty of cupboard, drawer and pantry space.
This space leads to an outdoor entertaining area.
The home features include:
* Four large bedrooms with built-ins;
* Main bedroom with ensuite, separate toilet and walk-in robe;
* Separate lounge room;
* Generous size lounge, dining and kitchen area:
* Large kitchen with plenty of drawers and pantry space;
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower;
* Plenty of linen cupboards and hall way cupboards;
* Large two car garage with study or utility space attached;
* Ducted air-conditioning;
* Nine foot ceilings;
* North facing outdoor entertaining area.
* Solar panels - 5 kw system;
* Rain water tanks;
* Town water connected;
* Large sheds with power;
* Well fenced
* Landscaped gardens and well established trees