"GLENCOE" Darling Downs, Queensland.
This is a one-of-a-kind buy a perfect equine retreat which has so much potential for a savvy buyer.
Pristine, picturesque and private - these are the three words that best describe this 32 acre property.
Located only five minutes to Warwick's CBD, an hour to Toowoomba and two to Brisbane this is a perfect location.
Features of the property:
* 4 Bedroom renovated brick Homestead Style home with wide verandahs, easterly facing home, all bedrooms have built-ins. Master has ensuite and large walk-in robe;
* Large living areas with ducted air-conditioning
* Well-appointed kitchen with generous butlers pantry on a grand scale
* Spacious and Wow factor entertaining area with bar and BBQ built-in
* Fully renovated and separate access from the Homestead one bedroom, one bathroom, lounge and kitchen guest quarters
* Stable complex is 13m x 22m with 3 boxes, 2 open stalls and a
lockable tack room.
* 6 day paddocks, 2 with shelters that have power connected.
* 8 large paddocks
* The truck shed is 13m x 13m
* There are 50,000 gallons of tank water. The property is connected to town water also.
* Solar panels on shed and house
The Homestead has 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living, dining and lounge room. The home has a huge open entertaining area ideal for large family gatherings with a bar and BBQ built-in. There is also a guest quarters attached that is fully self contained.
Extensive equine infrastructure ideal for horse breeding and spelling,
with a fully equipped stable complex, day yards, paddock, round yard and a dressage arena.
For all enquiries please call Troy Wade on 0428 612 655 or Kelly Reardon on 0409 274 001