An opportunity to purchase 408 Glen Road has never been available before and may never become available again so don't miss this opportunity.
Set on an established four-acre block only 8 minutes to Warwick's CBD this property really has everything a family could want.
A well-built steel frame home, with four large bedrooms, three living areas, including a formal lounge with wood heater, a sunny and well positioned kitchen, lounge and dining space and a rumpus room with a separate second shower and toilet as well as plenty of cupboard space.
The kitchen is a cook's delight with plenty of bench space and Tasmanian Oak cupboards and pantry.
The bedrooms are all with built-ins and the main has extra cupboard space.
The main bathroom is generous with an extra-large shower and separate bath.
This home really ticks all the boxes and is very well designed with excellent fixtures and fittings - it is high quality.
Outside you continue to get the family feeling.
A large outdoor area - which can be accessed through the rumpus area and kitchen/dining/lounge space.
This leads then to a beautiful inground pool with solar heating is a fantastic inclusion and would be a summer favourite with family and friends.
This property really ticks all the boxes:
- Four large bedrooms - all built-ins;
- Three generous size living areas - including formal lounge, rumpus and north facing kitchen, dining and lounge area;
- Ducted cooling throughout the home;
- Wood heating;
- Beautiful Tassie Oak kitchen;
- Solar panels;
- Large 9mx6m shed with power;
- Carport accommodation attached to the house;
- Inground tanks - 55,000 litres;
- Town water;
- Saltwater inground pool with solar heating;
- Set on a 4 acre fully fenced and landscaped block.