Looking for a property in an excellent location with good access, a good balance of country and well established with 2 homes. Well suited to horses, cattle and sheep. A great place to live and work with your livestock and for family to play. Located only a few kms north of Allora with good bitumen road access to the New England Highway 2 kms down the road. Located for ease of access to Toowoomba, Brisbane, Warwick and the Gold Coast.
This property has a features list longer than your arm.
- 31.56 hectares/77.95 acres
- Homestead 1 is 3 bedroom + office + family room home
- 6 x 6 m approx car garage
- Home 2 is bedrooms + office (recently established)
- 4 bay machinery shed 19 x 7 m approx 3m clearance
- 3 bay hay shed 16 x 12 m approx 3.5m clearance
- Shearing shed approx 12 x 9 m
- Bore / equipped stock and domestic
- 2 tanks on high stands for reticulated bore water
- 3 rainwater poly tanks on sheds
- 3 rainwater tanks on house
- 16 Paddocks, mix of netting mare and foal paddock, spelling paddocks and larger grazing paddocks
- 1 paddock shelter shed
- 6 stables 3m x 3.5m with adjoining steel post 7 rail day yards + 2 tack rooms 3 x 3m
- Round Yard approx 20m diameter
Arrange your inspection today.