Situated on a big 2023m2, this much loved 1944 built, 4 bedroom Queenslander in the peaceful township of Killarney.
Views to the border ranges surround you, and when you step inside, you're immediately hit with the feeling of history and happiness. The homely eat-in kitchen with an additional combustion stove emphasis this. As do the 4 big bedrooms. It's really apparent that there has been many great times within these VJ walls. If only they could speak?
The massive fourth bedroom (probably a built-in veranda) has convenient external access. This is ideal for the independent living of say a teenager. Alternatively, simply build in the external walkway to encapsulate the outside access, the bathroom and the laundry all in one go. These Queenslanders are ideal to renovate, the options are endless, perfect for making them your own.
In summary, the features Include;
- 4 bed, 1.5 bath, 4 car
- 2023m2 (1/2 Acre)
- 1944 built Queenslander with high ceilings and new adjustable stumps
- Country style eat in kitchen
- Combustion stove
- Aircon to living area
- 4th bedroom has external access, ideal for teenager
- New 6m x 7m colorbond shed
- Walk to shops, cafes, pub, school and kindy
- Fantastic country town feel and community spirit!
Make the time to come have a look. The view alone is worth it.