This large family timber home has so many features from a by-gone era it is now just waiting for a new owner to come and unleash its full potential.
The home is situated on a good size 787sqm fully fenced block close to Warwick's CBD and it really is a gem of a find.
* It has three good size bedrooms plus two sleepouts;
* Separate lounge area, with a gas heater;
* Very high ceilings with large casement windows;
* Front sleepout - easterly facing - was originally front verandah;
* Second sleepout - north facing has floor to ceilings cupboards;
* Second full bathroom at the end of north facing sleepout;
* Large kitchen and dining area - with woodheater;
* Main bathroom with bath tub;
* Laundry with plenty of cupboard and storage space;
* Outside storage room;
* Garden shed;
* One car carport accommodation.
This is a great size family home and an inspection is a must to truly appreciate all it has to offer.