Are you in the market for a small acreage property in a good position conveniently close to town?
Here is 12 acres (4.89 hectares) at Emu Vale ready and waiting for you. 20 minutes country drive to Warwick.
Does a country lifestyle, clear fresh air, open spaces and mountain views as your backdrop appeal to you?
This property offers it all for you.
Dreaming of a Classic family sized home with Colonial Queenslander appeal and with all the conveniences of modern living, and separate accommodation for the extended family or guests?
This is it. Check the feature list below for all this home offers you.
Water supply security is important to you right!
Frontage to reliable water holes in Emu Creek. Existing pump and pipelines from the Creek to the house for all your garden water needs, irrigation bore (more info on this below) and rainwater tanks supply your household needs.
Need some shed and workshop space?
Plenty of this here also with high clearance shed/workshop, adjacent carport and 40 foot shipping container.
Looking to satisfy the inner hobby farm or downsizing to smaller scale farming/grazing activity?
Fertile soils for cropping (Lucerne grows well here) and establishing pastures for your ponies and livestock. 18 megalitre water allocation from Emu Creek and 2 megalitre water licence from the established irrigation bore offers you water security.
Don't like big power bills?
18 solar panels takes care of your needs and feeds to the grid making sure you do not have those big power bills.
Want to know more about this great property?
Phone Bevan on 0408 457 793 now and arrange your inspection.
The property has many-many features including:
- Home is a fully renovated classic Queenslander with wide verandahs, high ceilings and polished floor boards, three good size bedrooms, the main room with a stylish ensuite and large wardrobes, the other rooms are queen bed size and one has floor to ceiling wardrobes
- A fully self-contained and separate accommodation, this one-bedroom apartment has a full-size kitchen, bathroom/laundry, lounge area, bedroom with walk-in robe, and carport accommodation. This is separate to the house and very private;
- Irrigation bore with 19 megalitre annual water entitlement;
- Creek pump to tank and garden taps
- A 9m x 9m shed, with electric doors and automatic lighting the shed has plenty of storage and is very high;
- Fully fenced boundary but also is fenced around the house making it ideal for children or dogs;
- A 40-foot container next to another shed - the container has lights and electricity and has a covered walkway from the shed;
- Solar to the grid;
- Landscaped gardens and well-established trees;
- Very well-maintained home with updated colorbond roof and painted.
The list of extras on this property is far too numerous to list and inspection to truly appreciate is a must.