If you love to dream when flicking through the pages of any country style magazine - hoping and wishing one day a Colonial Queenslander on acreage with magic views will be yours - you can now turn that dream into reality!
Wade Real Estate agent Kelly Reardon is incredibly excited to exclusively present to the market place an amazing opportunity for an astute buyer to buy this dream held by so many.
This home is a fully renovated classic Queenslander with its wide verandahs, high ceilings and polished floor boards set on a scenic and fertile 4.89 hectares located at beautiful Emu Vale, 15 minutes east of Warwick.
The home has three good size bedrooms, the main room with a new stylish ensuite and large wardrobes, the other rooms are queen bed size and one has floor to ceiling wardrobes.
A hallway leads to the first lounge area. This space has lovely ceiling cornices and paint work are a beautiful testament to the homes era and age. This “formal” area is a perfect size to fit in lovely antique furniture pieces.
A unique floor to ceiling bay window sets a perfect frame for the dining area of the home. This then opens onto the second living space, which has beautifully maintained antique timber cabinetry making an ideal TV cabinet for this room.
The dining room also leads to the kitchen on the east side of the house with a large window perfectly placed by the kitchen sink as to frame the mountain view outside. The kitchen has plenty of cupboards, excellent SMEG gas cooktop burner and has been refurbished to be modern but sympathetic and fitting for the house.
The kitchen area leads to “those” verandahs which are fully screened and practical on the east side of the house, an ideal spot for breakfast and morning tea but be warned with the mesmerising mountain views it will be hard to leave - time will just slip away.
The main living areas and master bedroom have reverse cycle air conditioning.
Outside the home also has a back covered entertaining area.
Set on a fertile 15 acres the back boundary of the property is Emu Creek (an irrigation licence is in place which is pumped to the garden taps) it also has a bore with a solar pump attached and plenty of tank water for the home.
The property has many-many features including:
- A fully self-contained and separate accommodation, this one-bedroom apartment has a full-size kitchen, bathroom/laundry, lounge area, bedroom with walk-in robe, and carport accommodation. This is separate to the house and very private;
- A 9m x 9m shed, with electric doors and automatic lighting the shed has plenty of storage and is very high;
- Fully fenced boundary but also is fenced around the house making it ideal for children or dogs;
- A 40-foot container next to another shed - the container has lights and electricity and has a covered walkway from the shed;
- 16 solar panels;
- Landscaped gardens and well-established trees;
- Very well-maintained home with updated colorbond roof and painted.
The list of extras on this property is far too numerous to list and inspection to truly appreciate is a must.