This is an opportunity to purchase a historical building which has been lovingly resorted to its former glory.
The Reppels B&B was established in 1885 and while it has had a varied history the current owners restored it to a modern charming B & B or (an amazing residence) and have now placed it on the market for sale.
The property located at 21 Drayton Street, Allora, has three beautiful large air-conditioned and wood heater bedrooms, with amazing ensuites.
The property also has a self-contained one bedroom residence for the owners or manager's of the property .
All bedrooms have access to the beautiful sweeping verandahs around the property.
This unique property also has a large inviting kitchen and living area.
Outside the house has a shed and landscaped gardens.
The property is very close to all Allora has to offer.
This home is unique and special and the new owner will surely love living in such a historic home however enjoy the comforts of modern day.
The home can continue to operate as a B&B or would make a wonderful and comfortable private residence.
The homes features include:
* Three bedrooms all with large ensuites;
* A fourth bedroom attached to a self-contained accommodation;
* All bedrooms with air-conditioning and wood heater;
* Large and inviting country kitchen;
* Open plan lounge and dining area;
* A wrap around verandah;
* Beautifully landscaped gardens;
* Close to Allora's main street.