Overlooking the Turf Club at Allman Park, this neat and tidy timber home is well situated for a horse enthusiast, or a car nut.
The house is lowset and has an eat-in kitchen, lounge room, bathroom and separate toilet, and a sunroom at the back to take in the northern sun.
The shed at the back is big enough for a few cars, and the half enclosed carport is also good for an outdoor entertaining area.
There is a footie field at the back for the kids to play.
* 3 good-size built-in bedrooms
* Lounge room
* Eat-in kitchen with electric stove
* Bathroom and separate toilet
* Sunroom at the back
* 3 car garage and carport, small shed at rear
* Beautiful backyard would suit stables
* Across the road from Allman Park Turf Club