Set on an elevated 2509 sq metre allotment with panoramic northerly views, this classic Queenslander circa 1900 has been lovingly restored and maintained for future generations.
The stylish chamferboard home has retained many original features including vj timber interior walls, hoop pine floors, 4 sets of beautiful leadlight doors,ornate pressed metal 11+ft high ceilings and red cedar joinery including doors & fireplace.
* Attractive entry foyer with front leadlight door & side panels + 3 internal leadlight doors
* 4 built-in bedrooms ( 3 x air conditioned )
* Huge dining room with polished timber floors
* Extra large lounge room with bay window plus ornately patterned pressed metal ceiling
* Modern "country" style kitchen with quality appliances including 900mm gas oven & cooktop
* Air conditioned family room adjacent to kitchen
* 2 large bathrooms including ensuite
* Rear Covered veranda with ideal northerly aspect and sweeping views over Warwick
* Partly concreted under house with laundry, storage room & gym
* 12 x Solar power panels
* Extra large 12m x 8m colorbond shed + covered BBQ area
* Well fenced and established backyard
* Popular residential area only 1km to CBD